Parker is actualy 2.5 months but we'll pretend that it's two weeks ago and I posted this on time....
Length: 23.5 inches (80th percentile)
Weight: 13.7 pounds (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.4 inches (95th percentile)
- You moved up to size one diapers at around 5 weeks old. (After I gave up trying to stuff you in newborn diapers...it was a sad day for mom.)
- You are out of your newborn clothes (also sad), but wear mostly 0-3 and some of your 3-6 month clothes.
- You starting smiling at around 5 weeks, but the first time you gave out "big smiles" was for your daddy when you were 5 weeks 6 days old. We got it on camera too.
- You made your first trip to Colorado when you were 5 weeks old and your first trip to California when you were 7 weeks old. You are well traveled!
- Your record for sleep so far is 6.5 hours.
- You started cooing and "having conversations" with us when you were about 7.5 weeks old. We absolutely LOVE this! I have spent many hours just sitting around talking with you. You are very polite and wait for whomever is talking to you to finish before you talk back.
- You are eating about 5-6 ounces at each feeding!
- You discovered your tongue at about 5 or 6 weeks and have been obessesed with showing it off ever since!
- You love your sunglasses. Seriously, you wear them all the time and don't really care that they are there! It's hilarious.
- You like the TV and especially pay attention when a baseball game is on. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I've noticed that you are seriously watching it. Like father, like son....
- You got to see where your daddy and I grew up, met, and got married! I made sure to tell you what happened at certain locations on our trip to Colorado, like "This is where your daddy and I took pictures before prom", and, "This is where your daddy took me on our second date", and,"This is the exact room that your daddy and I first met." Cheesy, yes, but true.
- We stuck your feet in the Pacific Ocean when we were in San Diego...you actually kind of hated it, but now we can say that you've been there, done that!