Guest Posting at Schue Love

Friday, July 6, 2012



Happy Friday, friends! Today I am guest posting over at Schue Love about being a new momma while sweet Natasha spends some time with her new baby boy! I LOVE Natasha's blog and have become great friends with her throughout our pregnancies. Check it out!

I keep promising myself that I WILL get better at blogging... but it is just not happening yet!(**hangs head in shame**) Maybe next week??  We are on vacation with my family in the one and only Galveston, Texas and are having a blast! Hope you all have a great weekend!


P.S. The Etsy Shop is back in business with a few items if you want to take a gander :).


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love her blog! Can't wait to read your post :)

    http://thoughtsfromthebirdhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome guest post today! Such great feedback...which I knew you would get! Loved the advice!! Have a great weekend Mama! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found you via Natasha's blog. I am excited to follow along! Have a great weekend,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.