Tuesday Loves.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello and happy Tuesday, friends! Here is some of what is inspiring me this week in the interior design world.


I think that I want our kitchen (that I talked about in this post) to be updated kinda like this first picture. I LOVE two-toned cabinets. And I think that doing a darker color on the bottom half will make cleaning much easier (and less stressful) for my clean-freak ways. And isn't that little schoolhouse pendant adorable?





GREAT shelf styling. I mean seriously, could they have done it any better? I love the bright blues expecially!






Um, paneling anyone?? This is just to die for, in my opinion.







Ah, another great kitchen. I love the industrial lighting and the botanical prints.....I may sneak a few of those in our kitchen. You don't see too many framed prints in kitchens, but I have to say, I like it. I like it a lot!






This room has so much to look at and I really love the gallery wall. I've wanted to do one in our house for quite some time, but don't know where.....and I don't own any mismatched frames. Hmph. I will have to work on that.







Another perfect example of shelf styling. And the paneling in the background is just great.








Welp, that's it for today! Is there anything that sticks out to you in these pictures that I missed?


P.S. I finally updated the DIY Gallery link over on my sidebar so that it actually has my crafts on it! No more blank pages for my blog friends :). Also, I added a button to view our Christmas 2011 Home Tour just in case you wanted to take a peek! Yay for updating the blog! I was really thinking it would never happen....

4 comments:

  1. Love the two toned kitchen cabinets! And the living room picture is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paneling! It makes it beachy calm feeling! I can't wait to own a home and go to town with paneling lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these images are to die for! I adore that paneling, too!! I want it in my dream house for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wood cabinets can be stained or painted a variety of colors. Wood cabinets can also be left as is to highlight the natural wood color. Metal and laminate cabinets can be made in different colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.