Guest Posting at Michaela Noelle Designs!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012



Hello, everyone! Today I am very happy to say that I will be participating in sweet Michaela's "She Loves Me" series on her site, Michaela Noelle Designs. Go check it out, you will love her blog!


Michaela Noelle


Happy Wednesday!


Oh! P.S: I got a couple of questions from my post on our crib regarding how we went about painting it. My bad for not explaining earlier! I actually didn't sand it at all before painting (mostly because I'm la-zy), and we bought the paint (Valspar Gray Silt) with the primer already mixed in, so we skipped the priming as well. (I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed for being such a slacker.) Aaaaaand, foam rollers are your best friend when painting furniture like this--small for those hard to reach places and no brush strokes! Heck. Yeah. Two coats of paint and it looks great and seems to be holding up really well!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your blog! I found you from Michaela's blog and I have just gotten lost on here for almost an hour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out your guest post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting today, Katy! You are the best! Have a wonderful day, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I love the two-toned cabinets as well. So glad to have found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear for answering my questions!! I think it makes you efficient! With time, as all things, waste not want not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" post today! On an unrelated topic, it is not often I see someone spell their name just like mine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.