Guest Bathroom Inspiration Board

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had so much fun with Bryan's parents who came into town and helped with the nursery. I tell you what.....baby boy's room is really coming together! I am so appreciative of our amazing family who goes out of their way to help us with house projects. We are DONE with the major construction and painting part of everything and even moved the crib from our living room to its rightful place in the nursery, after reenacting one of my all-time favorite scenes from Friends (Chandler is the best....I basically pee my pants every time I watch this).





SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UUUUP! Gah. Funny EVERY time.

Anyway....The nursery is just one part of what we're working on in the house. As I shared here, we have many home goals for 2012 and one of them is to decorate the guest bathroom (although I failed to originally mention this goal...I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain). Bryan replaced the floor tile last year which made a huge difference, but there is still a lot to do in this itty bitty space.

I have learned that I am naturally drawn to calm, relaxing colors like blues, grays, greens, and whites. Despite this fact, I have decided to be a little more adventurous in decorating the guest bath....and I'm pretty pumped about it! Here is an inspiration board that I whipped up to show you all the current "vision" for this room:

Photobucket
Sources: Shower Curtain, Darker Paint Color: Valspar Seine, Lighter Paint Color: Valspar Gray Silt, Framed Prints, Light Fixture, Mirror, Rug, Towels



Fun, right? I don't know when we will actually get around to tackling this project, but it's been on my mind so I thought I'd share :).

Hope the Friends video gave you a good laugh and that you all have an awesome week!



2 comments:

  1. That's possibly my favorite episode ever. And that's saying a lot considering I've seen every episode at least twice. LOVE it.

    The inspiration board is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.