I'm Loving...

Saturday, August 20, 2011



1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Twinkle: Ya'll. I am obsessed with this. It's bad. I'm actually wearing it right now and I'm in my pajamas. Judge if you must.

2. Lulu Frost Code Rings: I love the look of a dainty gold ring. Especially one you can stack with other rings. I would totally stack our wedding date or maybe the birth dates of our future kiddos. Just one problem...they are $440. Each. Booooooo. A girl can dream, right?

3. Red Skinny Jeans: I just bought a pair of these! I am SO pumped for my 30 for 30 to be over with so I can wear them. I have about 234,456,321 outfit ideas for these babies in my head. My main inspirations can be found here, here, and here.

4. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation: I recently switched from my old powder (also MAC) to this (in NW20). Not on purpose either. I couldn't remember the name of my original powder (typical), so the MAC girl had to guess which one it was after hearing my clueless ramblings on all things powder-related. She didn't guess correctly, but that's completely fine with me. I. Am. In. Love. This stuff creates such a flawless look and doesn't have to be touched up during the day. Definitely a keeper.

5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red: I don't wear red lipstick too often, but I never regret it when I do. It's funny because I had just gone out and bought this along with my beloved Maybelline Twinkle (listed above) when Sydney from The Daybook posted this. So weird! I think we're supposed to be friends. She would definitely be the cooler of the two of us though.

6. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Kitty, Kitty: I don't know how it is where you live, but I'm pretty sure every girl around here has a set of these. I'm actually wearing them on my nails right now and can't stop looking at them. Glitz Blitz is another favorite as well.

7. Black and White Striped Sweaters/Skirts/Cardigans/Tees: Stripes are everywhere, and have been for a while, but I just now hopped on the bandwagon and purchased an amazing striped cardigan at Ross ($12.99...holla) that I cannot WAIT to wear. Inspiration found here, here, here, and here. (Can you tell that I'm obsessed with The Daybook? Don't answer that.)


What are a few of your current obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. Parisian chic!
    I'm obsessed with anything & everything in mustard and new lipsticks <3

    LOVE your polka dot blouse is your last post, it's gorgeous on you!

    Just became a follower xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.