Today was a good day.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had as great of a day as we did. Our friends Allison and Kelsey were sweet enough to invite us to Easter with their family, and I'm so glad we went! So many good people who welcomed us as if we were their own, and so much good food! We loved spending time with another family and getting to hunt Easter eggs like we were 10 again....it truly brings back the good old days and eases the touch of homesickness that I always get on holidays that we can't be with our family.

Today is a day to remember what was done for us so many years ago! I hope that I can keep this in mind and be thankful for Christ's sacrifice and the miracle of His resurrection throughout this next year.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.