Christmas Cards Are In The Shop.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi everyone! I was hoping to get pictures taken of our fall decorations this past weekend and write up a post for today, but I never got around to it...hopefully that will happen sometime this week. I think the real problem is that the house is so not how I want it at the moment and so I'm having a hard time being content with it...so seasonal decorating is just not as fun. (I know, first world problem...working on it.)
 
In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of the Christmas cards I've just listed in the shop. That's right....Christmas! It's closer than you think. And I'm perfectly happy about that :)
 


 
 
 
 
I can't wait to get mine printed! There are a few other designs in the shop right now if you want to hop on over there, but I am still working away and hope to have the full collection up by the first of October.
 
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy, happy Monday. :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.