Favorites from August

Friday, August 30, 2013

There is so much inspiration and good information available through Pinterest and blogs these days, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites I've seen around the web in August.



1// I am so inspired by this oversized art print and found it on with this new-to-me website.
2// If I had a little girl in school, she would be getting this backpack. You can flip it back and forth for a new look! So sweet.
3// And once Parker is in school, I will seriously "encourage" him to want this superhero backpack, complete with a cape!




4// Ready or not, Christmas will be here before we know it (!), and I've already got my eye on this free printable that looks like Santa's personal stationery.
5// This no-sew pleated curtain tutorial is seriously genius. I love easy projects like this that look high-style.
6// Need a place to put your iPhone while you run? I do. This DIY running belt is cute and looks pretty simple.
7// Dollar-store table cloths turned into a streamer backdrop? And I've found the decor for Parker's 2nd birthday party! Thank you very much. 


8// Ever wondered how to set a formal place setting? Here you go. Cute blog, too!


Have an amazing weekend!

-----------------------------------------------------

Want to see all of the things that inspire me most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.