Etsy Favorites

Friday, August 9, 2013


I have quite the addiction to Etsy and all of its handmade goodness. Here are just a few of the items I have been admiring lately.



This entire shop is fabulous and this bag may be my favorite of all of them. 


I have about 15 bracelets from this shop on my "To Buy" list and this one will probably be my first to purchase. I still can't figure out if I want to put Parker's initials on it or mine and Bryan's....?




How stunning is this watercolor painting? I love the beach and I love to decorate my home with things that remind me of it. I also love the casual, "sketchiness" of it. It would work perfectly in a gallery of frames or just on its own. 




Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of plastic toys that Parker loves, but wooden toys are the only ones that I ever deem "displayable", and this camera is no exception. Parker loves to "pretend" with my fancy camera, but since that's kinda frowned upon, I think this would be a perfect (and adorable) substitution. 




I'm still debating on sewing one of these puppet show curtains myself, but this one is so sweet and would save so much time.



How darling is this watercolor print? I've been dreaming up Parker's big boy room and this may very well find a home on one of the walls. Apparently I have a thing for watercolor paintings right now :). 


---------------------------------------------------


Have you seen anything on Etsy lately that you just can't get enough of? I love discovering new shops! 

Have a wonderful weekend :). 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.