THE Workbench.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bryan's dream for the summer was to make a workbench in the garage. Last week, that dream was achieved, but I have to admit that when I came home from work and saw the reality of it, I was a little surprised.

This is the biggest workbench I've ever seen in my life. And it's in our garage. Forever.


The counter comes up to my elbows. I'm not joking.

It's unfortunate that the pictures don't show the true huge-ness of it, but I promise you....it takes up half of our garage. Oh, my husband. At least he's happy with it, right? And I suppose it's good that he has a designated space to work on now, instead of using the entire garage and/or house. He also spent a lot of time hanging everything on the walls and making it look pretty, which of course I thought was cute :).


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.