More Recipes!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Well, people are telling me that they like my recipe posts so I thought I'd do another one....I have to admit, I stole ANOTHER recipe from Fly Through Our Window, but it was so good, I couldn't resist! I did however, make a few changes to it, so I guess I can sorta call it my own. It's a really easy Asian Stir-Fry recipe and I'm kinda addicted to it so I hope you like it too!

Ingredients: (Makes 4 servings)

-2 cups stir fry sauce
-1 package frozen stir fry vegetables
-2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
-spaghetti (just use however much your family normally eats)
-dried low mien noodles ( love those things, optional)

Directions:

Cook cut chicken breasts in an oiled skillet over medium-high heat. Mix in 1/2 cup stir fry sauce.

Fill another saucepan with water. Bring to boil, add desired amount of spaghetti.


Add frozen veggies to chicken. Once they are cooked, mix in another 1/2 cup of stir fry sauce. Drain cooked spaghetti and add to mixture. Add last cup of stir fry sauce. Saute for 5 minutes or until everything is mixed well.


Sprinkle low mien noodles on top and enjoy!!


I don't even know if this counts as a recipe since it's SO easy.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.