Ella's Birthday Invitation

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you a birthday invitation I made for one of my friends, Kendra (Hey Ken!!). Her daughter, Ella, is turing three this month (I cannot believe she is already three!), and Kendra asked if I would make a Minnie Mouse themed invite. She even sent me a few pictures of Ella all decked out in her Minnie costume to use on the invite.

Here it is:


I love the way it turned out!

...I don't have much else to talk about, so I guess that's it for now!

**I just took off the address for those creepy internet people--don't know why I didn't do it in the first place! (smacks head with hand)...**

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.