BOO! Your Neighbors With Jo-Ann

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hi guys! Today I get the awesome experience of appearing on KAMR News Channel 4 in Amarillo to share a BOO Bag that I created with the help of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store.



A BOO Bag is a wonderful way to suprise your neighbors with some sweet treats and gifts before Halloween. It is like a "ding dong ditch" which makes it fun for kiddos all around.

This gift is meant to be paid forward from neighbor to neighbor the week of Halloween. I included sweet little tags explaining the idea and how to pass it along that you can attach to your BOO Bag when you give it away. I think it's such a sweet and inexpensive way to show some Halloween love and will be back tomorrow with a free BOO tag printable and instructions.


Adios! Also....new house deets coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.