Today, I thought I would share just a few of the items that we registered for. Many may find this boring (or enlightening), but I'm hoping that the moms and mommas-to-be out there will appreciate it. :)
1. Aden and Anais Swaddle Cloths - I've heard SO many great things about these things. Apparently they keep babies all bundled up without getting them too hot. They are pricey, but I hear that it's worth it.
2. Baby Balboa Shopping Cart Cover - I love the print on this one! My sister-in-law (who I could have not registered without - thanks Alisha!) was very adamant that I register for one of these since she uses hers all the time.
3. Love You Forever - How could I not register for this? I remember my mom reading it to me when I was little and I would love to do the same for our son. Of course, I can't even think about opening it now because I would probably start sobbing. Oh, the hormones.
4. Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack - I'm kind of obsessed with this thing. I'm not really loving the thought of having bright colored, plastic baby toys and and supplies all over my house (just being honest), but I think that this will look really cute right next to the kitchen sink! Perfect for the many bottles I am sure to wash and dry in the next few years :).
5. Phil & Teds Dash Buggy Stroller - Holy crap this is by far the most expensive thing on my registry...which I feel terrible about, but I'm just so in love with this thing it's not even funny. :) I've heard SO many great things about Phil & Teds strollers, and since I wanted one that I could run with once baby boy is big enough, this stroller just seemed to be the perfect fit. It also converts into a double stroller for when more kiddos come along AND I'm justifying the price even more since I plan on using it for all of our babies. I'm crossing my fingers that we can get it on Zulily or Amazon though, since the price is about $200 less. Here's hoping!
6. Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat - Another great brand that I've done quite a bit of research on. I've read that they are super light, safe, AND celebrities use them. Well, that obviously means that I needed to register for one, right? I also really loved the Peg Perego and Chicco brands, but decided to go with this one for now since it looks really clean and has great quality fabric.
7. Aveeno Baby Bath Products - I'm pretty sure a ton of moms use this brand for their babies. Can't wait to try them on my little one! I also can't wait for that baby smell that no shampoo or soap can give :).
8. Aden and Anais Burpy Bibs - Yet another Aden & Anais product, but I really don't think I could have registered for too much from this brand. Can't wait to use them!
9. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - I'm actually really excited to use this (if baby boy likes it). I figure that it will be great if we are just running errands or taking a walk. It seems pretty easy to put on (I watched the video tutorial, of course) and very safe for baby boy no matter how big he gets! (Well, there's obviously a weight limit, but it should work for the first year!)
So tell me, what are some of your favorite baby brands and must-haves when it comes to gear for your little one? I love hearing about all of this, especially since I was so clueless before!