I cannot believe that our baby boy is ONE month old! It has truly flown.
Length: 21.25 inches (at two week appointment)
Weight: 8 pounds 14 ounces (at two week appointment)
- You ROLLED OVER at 10 days old which completely freaked me, your dad, and your Nonnie out, but we got it on tape and were so proud! You haven't done it since, but you are one strong little guy!
- Your record for sleep so far has been 5 hours...go you!
- You have a great taste in music! I love this characteristic and I credit it to the many hours you listened to it while you were in my belly. One day when you were fussy, I tried to calm you down with some baby-ish lullaby music....you were not having it though. I gave up and decided to turn on my iTunes and you immediately calmed down and fell asleep about 2 minutes later. We have been listening to lots of "grown up" music since then! Your favorites are Young the Giant, Vampire Weekend, and Coldplay.
- You are a great people person and a very sweet little snuggler. Everyone comments on what a good baby you are and I have to agree! We got very lucky that you have your daddy's temperament.
- You sneeze all the time but sometimes do a "fake out" and instead of actually sneezing, you let out this big coo that is so adorable even though you don't mean to do it. Then you smile like your all proud of yourself even though you don't know you're doing that either.
- You love to be sung to sleep. I stick with one of my favorites--"You Are My Sunshine" and your eyes always start to droop almost immediately. It takes me about 5 minutes to get you drowsy enough to lay down. (Yes, I realize how amazing that is.)
- You do not like to be in a dirty diaper. This is really the only time you get in a really bad mood. I understand though---I wouldn't want to sit in poo either ;).