I obviously have an obsession...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I saw some more flower bows in a baby boutique a few weeks ago when I was getting a gift for my niece. So naturally, I had to see if I could copy them, and I did!




The steps to make these silk flower bows are a lot like the ones I posted here. I just added more layers and things like tulle and silk leaves. I love them!

I also made a few of these:



The steps to make the basic part of this bow are posted here. BUT instead of just stopping with the bow, I added lots of fun things like feathers, petals from a silk flower, and pearls. I am in love.

We had a great weekend! I went to several showers and got the chance to spend Saturday with some good friends--one of which I never get to see because she loves so far away! We also went and saw Something Borrowed--so cute. Bryan had spring football practice and finished up another little project that I will post about later this week :).

Happy Monday!

Link Parties:

Think Pink Sundays
Whatcha Got Weekend
Amaze Me Mondays
Just Something I Whipped Up
Market Yourself Mondays
DIY Showoff Project Parade
Thrifty Decor Chick
Take a Look Tuesday
Show and Tell Wednesday
House of Hepworths
Show and Share Day
Fun to Craft
Weekend Wrap Up Party
The Shabby Nest
Remodelaholic
Furniture Feature Friday

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Especially the leopard and black one. Caaute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.