Spring Break

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day! I hope you wear some green!
We made it back from Colorado yesterday afternoon and Bryan had just enough time to install our new TV before heading off to baseball practice.

Before the switch:


And after! It looks like I need to rearrange the wall decor now...


Oh and in case you're wondering, the old TV is going in our bedroom. Looks like we won't have to fight over who gets control of the TV now!

Today is the first day of yard work....I'm kind of dreading the whole sweating/hard work part, but can't wait to see it all finished!




You can see more of the designs my mom made for our yard HERE.

The current plan is to get all the basics installed along with a few plants and then add more overtime. So it definitely won't look like the pictures above right away, but it sure will look a lot better than it does now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.