Family and Floors

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hi everyone! Things have been crazy ever since we got back from Colorado Tuesday, so I'm just now getting a chance to post.

First off, we had a GREAT rest of our week with the Roberts family, but packed up on Tuesday morning to head home and spend some time with my wonderful, crazy family. They arrived about an hour after we did, and after a quick trip to Lujan's (our favorite mexican place), my dad and Bryan got to work on the floors! While they spent the trip covered in dust and glue, my mom, sisters and I shopped till we dropped. We also made it to round 3 of Harry Potter (last time...promise) before we headed home to my very messy house where we had our belated Christmas!



Weird.


Yes, it seriously looks like a bomb exploded in our bedroom (which is currently being treated like a dorm room....paper plates, granola bars, and cleaning supplies are all stuffed under our bed at the moment...yessssss). We just don't have enough space to put all of our presents (I know, how horrible! Too many presents!)! The good thing is that Bryan and my dad got a lot of work done with the floors and we (I mean Bryan) will hopefully be done with them by the end of the week, which means that I will hopefully have a clean room soon.

Here are a few pictures of the floor progress (yesterday):




Today:





They look great, right?!

It was really nice getting to see everyone and I am SO sad that our family time is over...but I guess we all have to return to reality sometime.

I've also been working on a little project for my mom. She has been wanting to start her own landscaping/staging business for a while and decided to kick the whole thing off with a gardening blog...so, I made her one! I also made her a logo that will hopefully be used when her actual business gets up and going.



You can go to her blog (make sure to follow her!) by clicking HERE. She doesn't have anything posted yet, but she will soon!

That's pretty much it for now. I will hopefully be posting pictures of the FINISHED floors next time so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.