Adios 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010


Hi everyone! I know I said that the next post would be the floor reveal...but it's not. We slept in a little too long today, so they will be done tomorrow!

Until then I thought I'd do a post to ring in 2011! But first, an ode to the great year that was 2010....

We had SUCH a busy, exciting, and "full of change" year. Here is the month by month breakdown of it all:
January: I began my last semester as a college student, finished my last pledge week, bought a car all by ourselves, and Bryan turned 23
February: Bryan began is first season as a high school baseball coach, I had my last Master Follies
March: We started looking at houses, I was interviewed by The Knot Live for our wedding
April: We bought and closed on our very first home, I turned 22, we began the long journey of remodeling our home, I went on my last float trip and to my last club formal
May: I graduated college, Bryan finished his first year as a teacher and coach, I started a part-time job at Davidson-Taylor, I went to CO to watch Laura graduate high school
June: We traveled to Hawaii with Bryan's family, we (Bryan) redid the countertops
July: We traveled to Galveston with my family, picked up Louie and made him part of our family, and celebrated our first anniversary
August: Football began, I applied for a job at LCU, Bryan was non-existent (haha)
September: MORE football, Bryan's family came to visit, we found out that Alisha was pregnant, I was offered an event planning job at LCU (grown-up!), Kendra and Nathaniel came to visit
October: I went to California to visit Julie and my mom, I began my job at LCU, LHS football continued...but not well.
November: I had my first event, football ended, I wrecked my car, we bought a new one, we had Thanksgiving with my family in CO
December: My mom had surgery, we began working on our floors, we had Christmas with Bryan's family

...wow, that's a lot of stuff! I am so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2011!!

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.