20 Weeks!

Saturday, June 7, 2014



How Far Along: 20 weeks. Halfway!
Baby Size: 12 ounces according to sonogram--banana!
Total Weight Gain: ah, 15 pounds. I eat too much. :) I'm holding out hope due to the fact that this also happened with Parker.
Maternity Clothes? Same as it has been.
Stretch Marks? No.
Sleep: Leg cramps! In the middle of the night! Already! What is this? Bleck.
Best moment this week: Seeing a healthy baby boy at our anatomy scan. Everything looked great which we are thankful for! Getting to see his little face and hands in 3D. :)  
I Am Most Comfortable Sleeping:  On my side-ish...I still try and roll to my stomach but that obviously doesn't work.
I get up to pee about: Once a night  
Movement: He moved on the outside! So weird and the best feeling ever. I've seen several kicks and even rolls. Bryan felt him for the first time this week too.
Food Cravings: Watermelon. Soup from La Madeleine!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery...again. Watching my belly grow. I have an obsession with pregnant bellies. Also, Parker has really taken an interest in my belly. He will kiss it now (when he feels like it) which is cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.