Favorites From September

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Friday, everyone! It's snowing right now in Highlands Ranch. Yes. I'm actually loving it, although I always hated snow when I lived here, haha. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I suppose. Today I'm sharing my favorites from around the web for the month of September!



{1}This kitchen makeover from one of my favorite blogs is just amazing in every way. I am still astonished that most of it was done with paint!

{2} I love all of the natural elements in these vintage fall mantels. Great blog too!

{3} I have a Christmas version of this stove top potpourri that I love, but I am excited to try out the fall version.


{4}  This adorable bow-themed birthday makes me kind of wish I had a little girl to copy it for.

{5} Here's a great blog for kiddo activities and I really want to do this glow-in-the-dark bath water.

{6} I'm going to make some of these zinc letters for the laundry room.

{7} We went to H&M the other day and I want to go back and get these comfy pants.


What links are you loving from the past few weeks? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. For a boy, use bow-ties for a bow themed birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.