The fifth month of Parker Reed's life has been SO much fun, and was jammed-packed with developmental milestones. Here are just a few... (The baby book will have many, many more!)
Weight: Probably about 18 pounds...maybe more :)
Length: Probably about 27.5 inches
Head Circumference: Probably about 17.5 inches
- You wear size 3 diapers
- You are in the last leg of 3-6 month clothes, and wear mostly 6 month, and even 6-9 month clothes.
- You are still a breastfed boy, eating 4 times a day
- We started doing baby food this month! But, alas, you weren't a fan of the spoon or green beans, so we took a little break. I also don't think I was really ready for it. :( I think we will start up again soon. You have made many a funny face though during this process though!
- You sleep 10-11 hours a night and usually take a 2.5 hour nap in the morning and are hit and miss with your nap in the afternoon---although we aim to get a 2-2.5 hour nap in then too. You still L-O-V-E your sleep!
- You started going to nursery at church this month. The ladies love you!
- You can sit up very easily on your own now! Even in a high chair and shopping carts!
- You scoot on your tummy and can turn yourself in circles with your strong little legs.
- Your favorite toy is your paci clip. :)
- You love to suck your paci upside down.
- You think it's HILARIOUS when we click our tongues at you and often try to imitate it.
- You also think it's hilarious when we toss you up and down (carefully), and when I sing the Pink Panther song and walk really slowly up to you. You laugh so hard that you wheeze, which is also hilarious.
- You love to be scared. That is, again, hilarious.
- You are really enjoying bath time sitting up! You even try to play with your toys.
- You love your door jumper, your Bumbo, and your entertainment center.
- You went to a pumpkin patch and the fair for the first time this month.
- You moved from the Nap Nanny to your crib this month!! I was so nervous about this one, but it was SUCH an easy transition, thank goodness!
- You still love people, everyone is your friend. You love football games, you love church, you love other kids and babies. And you love pretty girls. The last picture above is your flirty smile.
- You are obsessed with Sonic cups. I have no clue why? Maybe it's because I always have one with me. :)
- You still growl, motorboat, and yell like no one's business. And you are SO proud of yourself. And I am SO proud of you!
And now little mister is awake and it is time to eat! See you all later!