My sweet, sweet, happy boy is FOUR months old! Time flies--way more so when you have a baby.
P.S. This post is two weeks late-- the pictures were taken on time, but what can I say, I'm a slacker at actually getting it up on the blog. Apologies.
Second P.S. This post was ridiculously long so I condensed it for everyone's sake. The long version is going in the baby book. :)
Length: 26.5" (97th percentile)
Weight: 16lbs 10oz (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 inches (90th percentile)
- You wear 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes since you are so tall.
- You have rolled over tummy to back several times this month!
- You have rolled over back to tummy once.
- You LAUGHED for the first time this month. Great belly laughs!
- You started teething a bit this month. You suck your hands, drool a gallon a day, and have two little buds for your bottom center teeth. You're still not too bothered by it though, which is good.
- You still nurse very fast! You eat 5 times a day right now and take about 8 ounces at each feeding (I think).
- Your record for sleep so far is 11 hours! I was shocked the first time you did this, and actually had to wake you up, so I know you could have slept longer. Most nights though, you go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 8am. So you sleep 10 hours pretty consistently with 3-4 two hour naps during the day. You like to sleep :). Maybe that's why you're so happy!
- You growl when you are upset. You very rarely ever cry, but you will growl or grunt when you are tired, hungry, or frustrated at something. It's really funny and strangers always think you are pooping. ;)
- You love hearing funny sounds and you love to see other people laugh. You've gotten to where you are pretty good at imitating them too!
- You are SUCH a ham and love the camera now. You definitely know when to smile!
- You like to flirt. I don't know how I feel about this :)
- You love to burrow into my chest when you are tired and also do that when you are feeling bashful. I think it's pretty adorable.
- You are really liking touch and feel books these days since you can reach out and touch them.
- You love people. No one is a stranger. Everyone gets a smile. And I love that about you :).
- You still do not like to be off of your schedule.
- You traveled most of this month. And you were a travel champ! You went to Denver, Monroe (LA), then drove through Missippi and Alabama to get to Altanta, then drove back to Monroe, then drove to Lufkin (TX), then drove to Houston to fly to Lubbock. Yes. Exhausting. But SO fun :). We LOVE our family!!!
Have an awesome Monday. I will be here drowning in the large amount of laundry that needs to be done :).