Hostess Gifts

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello, hello!!

Just wanted to share the gifts I put together for the wonderful friends and co-workers who hosted my showers a few weeks ago. I saw an idea very similar to this on Pinterest, but of course I didn't pin it because many of my hostesses follow me and would have seen it and now of course I can't find it! Typical.






We picked up a few flats of pretty petunias at a garden center and wrapped them in some adorable wrapping paper I got a few months ago.






Add some twine and a little note and wa-la! A cute little gift. After an hour of brainstorming, my mother-in-law and I finally came up with "Thank You, May Your Life Bloom With Blessings!" We thought it was fitting :).





Of course, the flowers can't stay in this type of packaging-- they need to be re-potted or planted in a flower bed, but I think they are a sweet, very afforable warm-weather gift if you have a lot of hostesses to think about!


Anyone seen any other good hostess gifts lately? I LOVE to look at this kind of stuff! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! As always you made something that is easy and simple look like paid more to have it done. Did you make those little cards yourself?

    It all looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable - love the paper you chose to wrap them up in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Love the leopard wrapping paper and little notecard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and thoughtful! I love the wrapping paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are perfect hostess gifts! I wish pinterest was around when I was planning my wedding - would've made searching for ideas a lot easier!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I hadn’t seen this as I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through. I'll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all this very useful information this resource is just what I was looking for google must love this site as my search for this information brought me right here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.