Paint Colors and Christmas Card

Friday, December 16, 2011



Hello, blog friends!

Just wanted to drop in and share our Christmas Card for this year. I had a lot of fun designing it....maybe by this time next year I will have mustered up enough motivation to design even more holiday cards to fill my (currently empty) Etsy shop! Creativity just hasn't struck yet...sigh.


Also, I wanted to give a shout out to sweet Jena at Involving Color for featuring our home on her blog! She has added all of our rooms to her Paint Color Galleries and Room Galleries (which are SO fun to look through, by the way) so if you've ever wondered what colors are on our walls, just head over there!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas card! Congrats again on your big news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas card!! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is so freaking cute! Makes me a little sad I didn't put one out this year! You look so cute!

    Happy Holidays!
    Tiffany {Living Savvy}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card!! You look great and I love that you added the P.S.!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable Christmas card & I love how you incorporated your growing boy!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable Christmas card!!!

    http://stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your Christmas card! Especially the PS It's a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your christmas card. It's so pretty and cute.
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the typography on the card! I need to do more designs too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.