On Decorating

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hellooooo friends. I am extremely excited today because I recieved my last decorating purchase for our bedroom. These amazing botanical prints were shipped all the way from England, thank you very much Ebay.


I've had a minor obsession with botanical prints for oh....a few years. Here are a few of my favorite inspiration pictures for these guys from my giant "House Ideas" folder on my computer. I don't have any of the sources...sorry!







I'm still in the process of finding matte boards that are the correct size to frame my new prints in...but haven't had any luck, so if you know of any good custom matte board websites I would be happy to hear about them.

I really do promise to post pictures of our bedroom this week, but I just haven't found the time to take pictures with all of the craziness of last weekend. Right now our bedroom looks more like a hotel room with suitcases and dirty clothes on the floor. Plus, I had a few issues with the homemade dust ruffle I whipped up, so I'm trying to take care of all of that before I take pitcures of everything.

On a random note, have you seen Dan In Real Life? I checked it out at the library yesterday (free movies from the library are great by the way), and was reminded of how much I love it. Watch it. It makes me want to live in New England and it also reminds me of my relationship with my dad when I was in high school (haha sorry about that, Dad).

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.