Pretty Pictures.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Source: bhg.com via Katy on Pinterest
Source: decorpad.com via Katy on Pinterest


Today is one of those days where I have a lot of inspiration bouncing around in my head. These are just a few of the styles and rooms that have been inspiring me lately, so I thought I'd share. Well, that and I thought you would enjoy some pretty pictures :).


 I'm feeling a need to spruce things up around the house. Ch-ch-change is a good thang!


What has been inspiring you lately? Any house projects planned?




Have a wonderful Wednesday!



9 comments:

  1. Oh I am just dyyyying over that first photo! I LOVE every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshh! Love that first bedroom posted! Beautiful bedding and love how the bench at the foot of the bed brings out so much life to the bedroom! Great inspirational photos, Katy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but that first photo of the living room is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos! That sanded/reclaimed wood credenza in the last picture is so awesome. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have got essentially the most just lately introduced fashion within bridesmaid dresses, and these styles of styles are going to be equivalent to people that are designed because of the prime models with attire.

    We offer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, beach wedding dresses,my friends welcome to visit and see!
    wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel good to see your house decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I finally found this web page! I’ve been looking just for this article for so long!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog and filled with complete detail in black and white. It must be share with friends and colleagues.
    Small Business IT Support London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Like your site,iam sharing my friends excellent work.

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you!

I try to respond to all questions directly in the comment section, so be sure to check back if you ask anything.